Aaaand just like that, January is over, and we are into month 2 of 2018! For the first time ever, I actually didn’t hate January. (I know, it’s a shocker of a sentence.) This may have something to do with eradicating an event that happens every Jan, which I’ve been involved with for the past 10 years, it could be because I’m trying to be more organised and had lots of fun events squeezed in between work days, or it could be a combination of all of those factors, and many more.
But regardless, I read 8 books (which is what I’m aiming for each month, as part of my new ‘non pressurised reading’ scheme.
Books read in January:
- What We See in the Stars: An Illustrated Tour of the Night Sky by Kelsey Oseid
- Heist Society by Ally Carter
- Saffy’s Angel by Hilary McKay
- A Thousand Perfect Notes (arc) by C. G. Drews
- Landscape with Invisible Hand (arc) by M. T. Andersen
- Jinks & O’Hare Funfair Repair by Philip Reeve and Sarah McIntyre
- The Surface Breaks (arc) by Louise O’Neill
- Beautiful Broken Things by Sara Barnard